How your organisation performs on search engines is a fundamental factor in whether or not your business is successful online. By utilising a combination of on-page and off-page SEO techniques you can increase the traffic to your website, generate more leads and ultimately convert more customers.
Our SEO training fundamentals course is a beginner’s guide for those just starting out in the world of website optimisation. Our course will guide you through:
- What SEO is
- What users may search for and their behaviours
- How to create content that matches a user’s search intent
- What technical and on-page SEO is – and how to implement it
- What backlinks are and why they’re important
- How content and social media influences search engine rankings
- What metrics to focus on and how to report on SEO improvements
Who this is for
This course is ideally suited to you if:
- You work in a marketing role, either in-house or agency side, and wish to know more about the fundamentals of search engine optimisation;
- You want to understand SEO basics to enhance your organisation’s presence on search;
- You use, or don’t use, an SEO agency
- Your organisation wants to enhance the knowledge of its employees – specifically around SEO tactics.
We’ll be covering the basics through to more advanced techniques. Whether you’re just starting out or want to consolidate your existing knowledge, this is the course for you.
About the day
Courses start at 9.30am and we aim to finish around 4.30pm. Please arrive by 9.15am so that we can start promptly. Our offices will be open from 8.45am for any early birds, and refreshments will be available on arrival.
We’ll keep you well fed throughout the day with lunch, snacks and as much coffee, soft drinks and fruit as you like. Please let us know about any special dietary requirements you have so that we can suitably cater for you.
What do I need to bring?
Just yourself and your laptop – we’ve got free Wi-Fi and plenty of places for you to plug in and get online. We’ll also provide notebooks, pens and other goodies for the day.
We want you to enjoy the day so please wear whatever you feel comfortable in. Our trainers will be in relaxed/casual dress so don’t be afraid to turn up in your jeans.
Where do I need to go?
The Academy is located at:
Related Training Courses
About the venue
We’ve designed a learning environment which lends itself to creativity in a relaxed setting.
Whether you’re seated in our modern and spacious auditorium, equipped with the latest technology, or on a comfortable sofa in the break-out area enjoying a coffee and checking your emails on our free Wi-Fi, we want to ensure you get the most out of your day.
We have plenty of on-site parking and we are conveniently located close to Milton Keynes city centre. The nearest train station is Milton Keynes Central – just a ten minute taxi ride away.